Monday, May 31, 2010

BRB

I'm going to be away from my desk for about two weeks. I'll go drive straight across the country with Brock's band to see them kill it in Ohio, Indiana, and Tennessee. I'll then leave them, after experiencing the best parts of the country, and go watch my dad turn 65. I made a couple merch signs for them. Here they are:


Also, when I was leafing through my records earlier today, I stumbled upon this "grow a bear" document. I thought I would give it to the internet here in this way. Done.

2 comments:

  1. juuuuuuuuuuudi i think you often come visit me in the woods and brock can play a generator show on the trail and get paid in the north face jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very enticing! Ill try to convince them. I wonder where you are now anyways. I kiss u from afar.

    ReplyDelete