Sunday, February 28, 2010

I don't understand

Photobucket
why I look at the newspaper today and see a tiny blip about Obama extending the Patriot Act for another year. What the hell? Shouldn't there be an uproar? That's Bush's signature bullshit. Our honeymoon is over and no one cares. Look at the dumb blip. At least Alternet will always be there to tell me what I need to hear during these hard times: http://5z8.info/barely-legal_k6h8u_rickroll

for example, one of the comments on the Alternet clip, coherently elucidating upon the real truth:
"To all of the other "CRIMINAL CONGRESSMEN" who have commited TREASON against the AMERICAN PEOPLE, your time will come very soon. When that day comes, you WILL BE TRIED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. When found GUILTY of TREASON, YOU WILL BE EXECUTED. THAT WILL BE THAT. THEN, YOU ALL WILL BE GONE FOREVER AND AMERICA AND THE WORLD WILL SMILE. IN PEACE."

I am aware that the comic is missing a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment