Friday, September 6, 2013

Time! In quaaludes and red wine

How does it happen? I did that nice comic for MRR a minute ago (or maximum measles mumps and rubella, as I think of it) and suddenly several weeks have gone by and I've contributed several more. Have a look at these three. Let me know if you think of a name for the series. Maybe it's Crudely Drawn Penis, but maybe it's That's a Trap or Traps Ahead or Sharks Everywhere Including in Your Mouth or I don't know, what do you think?
I saw a sheriff from the Central Valley going on and on about what a big problem copper theft is down there and how people are making off with the most remarkable and unlikely items for purposes of recycling and, according to captain piggy pants, purchasing methamphetamine. He was particularly upset that a police traffic control tower at a training facility had somehow been stolen. Nothing is safe! I think it's pretty funny. Lots and lots of legislation is out there right now trying to solve the municipal nuisance of metal theft/recycling. Can't wait to find out what the next way to make a few bucks becomes. Remember when Apgar's water pipes were stolen twice in one day? I do. Such industrious, skilled thieves. In Russia they steal whole roads and shit though, so these fools need to step up their game really. http://maximumrocknroll.com/friday-funnies-9/
I need to get on the NSA theme again. And draw fewer faces. So many ugly faces. Definitely drawing more toasters from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment