Friday, August 23, 2013

I made it, you eat it.

I'm pleased to say, the Maximum Rocknroll website posted this little gem in its Friday Fuckin' Funnies last week. I'll have another comic on a similar theme there today. Fun! The filthy shaved gerbils pictured above are making utterances that I like to dream are being overheard by the prying ears of the clearly perv'd out voyeurs employed by the federal government for the purposes of "national security." Yeah right. More like national... I don't know where I'm going with that. The particularly dirty bits were obviously imagined with the help of Kevin cuz he iz nazzzsty.
Why is life such a cruel trickster? These guys. Always vying for power. I suspect "laugh now" is just around the corner. It's been "cry later" for a while now. "Whens it my turn?" -Ariel

1 comment: