Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stay tuned!


Let this sidewalk dong serve as a warning to you all. I intend to be putting things here this summer while I'm in Atlanta interning at a government agency (it's one that does exciting things with industry and toxic sludge but somehow it doesn't seem clever to name it here). I'm very happy to not be in school for a few months and have some time to reflect on everything I've been through, learned about, etc. And also hopefully to scan some of the ridiculous doodles I've make, read books for pleasure, write/draw, you know, be a real person.

There's much to do here. There's been several acts of vandalism perpetrated upon famous works of art by lunatics since I've last been updating. Piss Christ was the last one! It was some badly behaved Christians. I'll get on that right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment