Monday, April 16, 2012

I am an inventor now

Have you ever felt like condoms are just the dumbest? Particularly female condoms? Don't you wish you could just wear a condom all the time, not worry about bothersome pregnancy and STDs, and look great doing it? Well this just the shit for you then. These control-top shorts are made from the most unbreakable latex on the market. There's some extra latex by your dinglehopper that you can just stick right in there when the time is right. Or all the time. Also good for the menses. Messy but good. A fellow inventor of mine has suggested that the entirety of the short not necessarily be made from latex. We make make another prototype where some of the legs are made from spandex or gold lame. Works for butts too!

And for an additional bonus to that sneak peak at up-and-coming product designs, I'll share my notes from today's management class. I got so mad because my program is forcing us to learn stupid, boring management type nonsense that I expressed myself with 8th grade style notebook drawing. That's a "from the mind" Calvin pissing on the concept of management. And that's a celtic stussy knot. And that's shamu eating a fairy. I mean a faerieieieie. And that's a wolf howling in front of a full moon. I hope this has been an acceptable first post in 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment