Friday, July 16, 2010

Digi-Anxiety/Night screaming

REAL TRUTH:
1. Apparently I'm a lunatic that screams and slaps myself in my sleep.
2. Sometimes my favorite comics I make are the ones that involve me snickering and giggling the whole time when I'm making them, because it tends to be some kind of personal story, and who cares about that besides the people involved? Probably no one, but that's fine, because those are the people looking here I realize (and also international perverts).
3. I've made lots of drawings of myself and other people standing on desk chairs yelling in front of computers.
4. I suspect comics are less automatically hilarious if they're not absurdly badly drawn. Maybe I should have quit when I was further behind.
5. It's funny when people have cartoonish perceptions about their friends' sexual proclivities and I'm pretty sure it's true that Keith still likes to slam his penis in the windowsill over and over.

1 comment:

  1. i lol'd a whole bunch
    also that shit is true, i saw him doing it once while i was outside his window in a dinosaur outfit j-ing off.

    ReplyDelete